Lacote-Guam for nature and the environment
Lacote is adopting a series of devices useful to reduce environmental pollution and the waste of resources.
• For this reason, it uses “green” energy obtained from a photovoltaic system installed on the roof of its laboratories and stores, at “zero environmental impact”.
• The installation of a condensing boiler can save a lot of gas for heating, with consequent low emission of pollutants in the air.
• The total insulation of the roof of the warehouse limits the dispersion of heat.
Also the selection of suppliers for packaging and advertising materials was made favouring those who adopt the most advanced Management Systems for Quality (CSQ) and Environmental Manage- ment (CSQ-EC).
The paper materials used are FSC approved (Forest Stewardship Council), an international institu- tion which ensures that forest products are harvested responsibly and have been checked from forest of origin throughout the production chain.
CONDIVIDI QUESTO ARTICOLO
Altri articoli che potrebbero piacerti
Entra nel mondo Guam!
Ricevi le nostre novità tramite email!
- The brown seaweed Undaria pinnatifida is known ...
- Traditional Guam Seaweed Mud Against cellulite ...
- Summer is coming and you need an ally to face m...
- Let’s do a little clarity about testing of cosm...
- Lacote is adopting a series of devices useful t...