Lacote-Guam against animal testing
Let’s do a little clarity about testing of cosmetics on animals.
The European Union Regulation on cosmetic products has expressly prohibited these tests since 2004.
It is therefore needless now proclaiming struggles against the use of animals in cosmetics testing that no longer exists since many years both for finished products and for raw materials used in cosmetic products.
ANIMAL TESTING OF COSMETIC PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS IS PROHIBITED BY LAW!!!
So advertising in this sense was inopportune for years and…taken for granted!
That said, LACOTE-GUAM CLEARLY STATES that also in the years since its creation up to 2004
(years in which cosmetic companies were allowed to test their finished products on animals)
HAS NEVER MADE ANY animal testing
CONDIVIDI QUESTO ARTICOLO
Altri articoli che potrebbero piacerti
Entra nel mondo Guam!
Ricevi le nostre novità tramite email!
- The brown seaweed Undaria pinnatifida is known ...
- Traditional Guam Seaweed Mud Against cellulite ...
- Summer is coming and you need an ally to face m...
- Let’s do a little clarity about testing of cosm...
- Lacote is adopting a series of devices useful t...